Let us help you bring Self Care to the Workplace
According to the CDC about 63% of Americans are part of the U.S. Labor Force. Yet, 71% of adults reported at least one symptom of stress such as a headache or feeling overwhelmed or anxious.
Contact Us Today
Our trained behavior health specialist will work with your staff to offer a safe space, quality lifestyle coaching, counseling, and self-management in order to improve your bottom line and productivity. Some of features in our program include but not limited to:
- Seminars and workshops that address stress management and depression (non Gender or Gender Specific).
- Mindfulness, breathing techniques to help employees reduce anxiety and stress to improve focus and motivation.
- Development of quiet spaces for relaxation activities.
- Provide manager training to help recognize the signs and symptoms of stress and depression in team members.
- Exercise and nutritional program.